Monday, March 26, 2007

...

Continuing from what is perfect, I realised some more things I ought to have added. People aren’t perfect. But moments are. For they are just that, moments. So momentarily, people can be perfect. And it’s even more satisfying a feeling for you’ve probably known them before and never expected them to be ever perfect. And they suddenly surprise you. I feel content, in those moments. Though I don’t expect them to continue being perfect then onwards, I at least am left with a hope that they can be, they might be. Which is almost good enough. Ah, the joys of perfect moments. Bliss.

5 comments:

kyra said...

i think i experienced such a moment today. it was too brief for my liking, though.

ami said...

He he. I just wish they happened more often though. Greedy me.

The Cat said...

Anirudh wasn't kidding when he said I like coming by here. :)
Your writing is very refreshing. It is quite a joy reading you.

:)

ami said...

Wow :)
Thanks so much :D :D
*jumps up and down and up and... okay you get the picture*

Hanedin said...

Aw! you too! :D