Sunday, October 21, 2007

Disgruntled. Mmpf. The things you make me do Nimmy :P

List five things that you want to say to people but never will. Don't say who they are.

1. I wish you'd start looking me in the eye.
2. Thank you.
3. You'd have been much happier if you'd have wanted to be. It's really no one else's fault but your own.
4. I miss you, at times. We laughed so much.
5. You'd be amazed to know how much you wish about me is true.


Five things I’d love to do before I die.

1. Learn how to play the drums.
2. Swim in an ocean.
3. Act.
4. Ride a bike on the highway.
5. Go to jail.


Five things I will not do even if it kills me.

1. Give up and start pretending too.
2. Willfully hurt someone by acting selfish.
3. Eat something that's still alive.
4. Dance naked.
5. Give up on friends.


Five things I do when I'm away from the public.

1. Dance funnily.
2. Pretend-sing.
3. Giggle.
4. Talk to myself.
5. Pick my nose.


Five fave sentences/quotes.

1. “You look hot for the first week. Then you come back to looking like yourself... Oh. That came out wrong.”
2. “Dude did you check if the person I'm meeting tomorrow is likely to kidnap me or not?.”
3. “But we musn't be in a huff. It isn't polite, you see!”
4. “Abbe? Abhi red light pe the auto guy just turned around and said, 'Mujhse shaadi karogi?'”
5. “Yaaaaaaaaar. Take some plimpies and boil them in alcohol. When it bubbles put some salt and your plimpy soup is ready. Do you want? No one in class wants :(”


Five things I'll make you wish you didn't do if you did.

1. Bluff your way through.
2. Bitch about my friends.
3. Ask me for directions.
4. Wag your fingers in front of my face.
5. Not believe in Yeti.


Five people to tag-

1. Koyel
2. Nishant
3. Hanedin
4. Hershie
5. Subu

12 comments:

kyra said...

are you back? :(

Unknown said...

i solemnly swear dat after reading all dat......I BELIEVE IN YETI!!! (in fact he lives next door :P)

esperante said...

*huggles*
You're as maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad as I thought you were :P

You know how much I love you, na? And how much everyone who has the honor and privilege of being around you loves you?? Never doubt. Even as an AGT*.



*ask me ;)

ami said...

@ Kyra

Quite evidently :P :D


@ Arpita

No!! He lives with me!! You know ANOTHER YEti?? Will you introduce him?? Yeti here kinda gets lonely at times and I dont pay him attention all the time *shamefaced look* :(


@ Hershie

Yay !! :D :D
Though I dont know how much it applies to everyone :)
No one loveth me like you do... Bathed in the yellow light ;) ;)
AGT? I will ask. I have never been this curious *smiles*

kyra said...

pacman isnt loading. arghhhhhh. okay, random.

Confused n Baffled said...

yeti thing is toh true only.

but anyway, whats this eh? where are the ensuing posts? huh?

ami said...

@ Kyra

Yes :P
I miss you :(

@ Nishant

I will tell you when we talk. You shut up for now. :P

The Cat said...

You look very hot. I just wanted to document it and awl. :P

Confused n Baffled said...

wtf huh? wtf? have you atleast been kidnapped? for there can be no other valid excuse for this monstrous absence!

ami said...

@ Aaki

Thank you :)
I would like to hear you sing one day?


@ Nishant

I feel sudden burst of exasperated affection for you. Idiot.

The Cat said...

would you like to hear me sing?
i mean.. er? thats like, saying you dont like what i sing! :P haha.
happy happy diwali.

ami said...

Lol. Are you trying to dodge the request ?? :P
Happy Diwali to you too :D