Thursday, April 05, 2007

Heady

Sometimes I feel especially strange. Like right now. When I think I’ll blurt out things that I don’t want to, do stuff that I’d regret later. And I have virtually no control over myself and the only thing I can do is shut up and stay away from people. But then what if one day someone probes further? I’m weak enough at those moments to succumb, and I always dread it happening. Usually people feel odd prodding too deep so I always escape, unscathed. But what if one day someone who knows me better then I think or just innocently queries further? What if one day I cannot restrain myself anymore and explode? Everything that’s always been carefully arranged so that it lies in safe corners covered with deceptive veils would disintegrate in a second. Ruptured, I’ll be bared. I shudder. What baffles me further is that sometimes, in these moments, I'm not so sure whether it would be such a bad thing after all…




Update : Ignore this. It was one of my lunatic moments.

2 comments:

The Cat said...

you know, i was this person when i was eighteen.
heck. im STILL this person at twenty.
dont shy away from feeling too much. because thats the only effing way to live.

ami said...

You're right. You hit the nail on the head, damn you did.