Friday, May 15, 2009

BRaaaaaaaaarggghhh.

I dont even know what I'm doing.

Do I call it inertia? Its not as pathetic as it sounds. I dont want to do anything. I want to sleep, because I seem to never get enough. And I want to read all the books that I keep accumulating, and they in turn accumulate dust.

Why.

I want to watch movies I've been feverishly collecting for a year now. I want to watch I want to watch and its not even that I am being lazy. There is just no time.

No time for anything I actually want to do and stuck in a circle where I keep doing meaningless things and sideline things I would rather be doing. I would say I dont really want to do those things if I havent done those things yet but its not true! So how did I get myself into this! Cant go back, cant cant cant. So, now what?

3 comments:

Confused n Baffled said...

it happens with everyone. you need to break the chain. stop. get up. go run. something like that.

ami said...

I finally figured out what today, funnily. You know how you feel like doing things at really inappropriate times, like just before an exam etc? I've decided there is no actual "inappropriate/appropriate" time. Anytime I feel like is appropriate. And I'm doing it. Because whatever I am doing is really for me. So, if I dont listen to myself, who do I?

Sumedha said...

Heehee... I'm exactly in that phase right now. The only thing I can seem to find the energy to do is play endless games of Bubble and flip through channels on the TV. And the reading list (and corresponding pile of books beside my bed) keeps getting longer. :)