Monday, September 29, 2008

I almost sent this to you instead

But let it remain anonymous.


I want. *gathers up and loves*

I think when I hate everybody, and I would want no one, you'll be still around. To love. Maybe its how disconnected you are. Maybe it would go away if I spend enough time with you. Maybe you are just a construction of who I think you are. Maybe not.

Maybe its only me who feels it. A parallel conversation where we are confessing so much. Maybe it is just my imagination.

3 comments:

Wordsmith said...

Dont know for sure (although i do have a strong hunch) as to who this was directed to.... but i do believe it probably is a figment of your imagination :P

ami said...

I did not know you blogged! And your strong hunch is wrong. Everything is not to do with one person! Aah!

esperante said...

I feel it too. I know. Which is why I guessed... :)