Sunday, December 09, 2007

Explosive effusions

Sometimes theres this huge ball of fury that rises within you that just wont remain down. It steadily rises and every passing minute it reaches a new level of violence. Your ears turn warm and the red in your face can almost emanate heat. Its as if your chest might almost burst with the effort of remaining calm as you try to keep your voice neutral, trying to understand, to reason with yourself that now is not the time, later later. But then you reach a point where you can either clam up and bury your nose in your work while talking to people with amazing alacrity, forgetting that you're seething within... or snap.

2 comments:

kyra said...

i know how that is.
sometimes i have no idea who that fury is directed against, or why it's even there in the first place.
and because i'm so scared i'll snap, i run away. i dont know if that helps, but that would at least stop me from being dangerous. :P
gosh. i make me sound like some wild animal on the prowl.

ami said...

Balled fists==not nice

I could burn something at times. When I get my own place, I think I'll not have any breakables around me. =S