Tuesday, November 20, 2007

The Random Nishant and his Random Tag :P

Random Humour

I hate those moments when every joke you've ever known deserts you. =S



Random Book

To Kill A Mockingbird-- It's been three months, I hate knowing I STILL haven't read it.


Random Boredom

I bark at cats. Not that it's really out of boredom.


Random Worries

Deaths. Not nice.


Random Memories

Unthinking act remembered years later to redeem against later hurt inflicted.
A race run with the fastest bully and winning it.
Delirious joy at receiving first glass bangles that broke as I fell while prancing about.
Euphoria when Tushar let go of the back of my cycle as I learnt to ride it.
The first ride in Pari's scooty.
Most comfortable nap curled up against a chest.
Sudden messages, out of nowhere.
Random walk in the darkest of alleys with the unlikeliest person.


Random Realizations

I'm not fourteen anymore.
People might die.
I might be wrong about too many things.
Someone may know better.
Maybe its been too long.
It might be not as easy as I think.
Maybe I'm too careful for my own good.


I tag Sporadicblogger, Hanedin, Hershie :)

7 comments:

Confused n Baffled said...

bark at cats? really??

ami said...

Oh, you have no idea how ferociously :D :D

Kriti said...

hey love your blog! keep it goin' :)

ami said...

:)

Thank ye! *grin grin*

Anonymous said...

I got tagged? Yeyeye :D I don't blog much these days...I shall rely on tags to keep the sporadiblog alive :)

esperante said...

I need a hug before i can do such random things. :(

ami said...

@ sporadic

hmpf.

@ esperante

Buddhu.