Friday, August 31, 2007

To the nearest extreme.

I wish you a thousand nasty things. I hope you burn and twist in pain. I hope your skin peels away slowly. I hope it hurts. I want you to bow down and scream in anguish. I hope your scream pierces the air to resonate clearly across the sky. I hope no one listens to your cries. I hope you honestly do despair.

I wish you a lot more spiteful things, too profane to pen down here. I hope the blades pierce your body and you scream with every drop of blood that shed like my tears. I hope it hurts. I hope I see it all, and manage to laugh. I wish I could laugh, but it hurts.

6 comments:

Hanedin said...

I wish I knew why and what?
Wait let me rephrase that,
I wish you did tell me, so that it did not happen again.
I worry.

Hanedin said...

Or, simply.
I wish it never happens again.

ami said...

=/
Yeah, i wish it doesn't either. And you. Oof.

kyra said...

oof is right. *rolls eyes*

Confused n Baffled said...

may i recommend a perusal of 'the hostel' movie for further inspiration? *shudders*

ami said...

@ Kyra

*wink wink*


@ c&b

YAYYYY !!!!!!! You are baaackk !!!! Sarbatrik told me about wi-fi woes ;) ;)
And... ermm... hehe :D Violent tendencies are rare with me. In my defence :D