Friday, May 18, 2007

It is there it is there it IS there !!!!!!!!!!

This isn't fair. There's a Yeti in the virtually empty apartment I've been allotted a room in and no one seems to believe me. I never thought that it would meet with such stifled (and not so stifled) laughter. I mean, I never talked about it because I like the Yeti and wasn't complaining. Plus I didn't want to brag about it because I like the apartment not to resemble a zoo. But it suddenly slipped out when I was conversing with this monkey. And what does he do ?? LAUGH !!!!!

Anyway, this got me thinking. Would you not believe me either ?? Because the Yeti does exist. I'm not overtly imaginative or dramatic or fanciful. I know it exists. It used to stay at the GK waalla place but when Dadamoni shifted base to Mehrauli, it decided to follow me to flat no. 56. I didn't snap at it like the others. Plus I actually had the decency to be grateful for all that it has done for me all this while. It has the most gentle arm ever and the fuzziest lap. Even though it's invisible, I'm sure it must've a very gentle face and the prettiest eyes. It stands guard as I sleep and makes sure that Shaak Chunni stays away. Shaak Chunni always thought that it could get me whenever it wanted. Constantly tried to plague me. There was a time when I couldn't bear hearing it's name out loud. Now I can even type it, even though a shiver runs through me as I type the letters. Thank moon for the Yeti. And the non believers can go eat horse shit. Grr.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

*Expresses disbelief* LOLOL

*Runs away real fast* :D

ami said...

WAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH...... !!!!!!!! :*(
Do you really ?? As in really really ??

Anonymous said...

Depends...:D Do YOU really really? Then I too really realy :)

ami said...

:(
You come over. You STAY over. You shall see :(
Oh sense. For yourself. :(
Earnestly, not joking na :(

Anonymous said...

Then I believe you :)
I really must stay over...sounds interesting.

Ayushi said...

It wasn't the Yeti. It was me who was laughing!

;)

ami said...

@Sporadic
You MUST !!!!!!! YAY !!!!!!!!


@Mithu
Ooh, I forgot the mean parrot too *pouts*