Thursday, May 24, 2007

Fataach.

That’s it. I hate elastics. They keep stretching and the more they stretch the more you want to stretch it, just to see how much more they would elongate. And without warning they snap. They are horrible sly things that keep egging you to stretch them as much as you want to, lulling you into a false sense of security, reassuring and setting all your apprehensions to rest, falsely promising to yield, and suddenly snap! Without warning, just like that. And they usually pinch your skin, as if the shock wasn’t enough. Horrible things, elastics.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehe,true! So completely true!

Hanedin said...

:D, aw and all you see. I can just see the look of baffled wonder and shock at the snapping, stinging, evil rubber band.
Aw and all.

Confused n Baffled said...

i agree. applies to tempers equally well. both hold an equal charm for me.

and i see you know nakashi too.

ami said...

@ sporadic

:D :D


@ hanedin

I'm no child !! *glares*


@ confused & baffled

Finally. There was no elastic you see. It just reminded me of one.
And yep, she is my Clark :D