Monday, April 23, 2007

Tagged :)

1. Pick out a scar you have, and explain how you got it

Mmm. I'll pick the one on my right knee. Football, efficient forward. Because theey were too darn chivalrous to tackle a girl *wink wink*
Okay so maybe the big bulky one wasn't. Scramble, she falls, rips her jeans straight through the knee. Blah blah tetenus shot and all that jazz. I haven't been allowed to play football since. And oh, we won. And the jeans look super cool.

2. What is on the walls in your room?

There shall be many things. In the next coupla weeks. Give me time :)

3. What does your phone look like.

It's called Ottakkannam Pokkar. It's a Sony Ericsson K500i. It's silver, and grossly abused. From Scooty accidents, tuition antics, tossing games. It has a nice screen.

4. What music do you listen to?

The kind Rudy plays to educate me ;)

5. What is your current desktop picture?

This one :





6. What do you want more than anything right now?

Do you really want me to begin all over again ?????

7. Do you believe in gay marriage?

Why the question ?

8. What time were you born?

Night, 21.30 hours.

9. Are your parents still together?

Yeah. And pretty good in teaming up to torture the poor soul of their daughter. Sigh.

10. What are you listening to?

Keep On Singing My Song. Soon Clocks.

11. Do you get scared of the dark?

*whimpers*

12. The last person to make you cry?

No matter now.

13. What is your favourite perfume/cologne?

Davidoff Cool Water Woman

14. What kind of hair/eye colour do you like on the opposite sex?

Mmm. The colour's immaterial.

15. Do you like pain killers?

*surprised look*
They exist ?

16. Are you too shy to ask someone out?

I don't think so. Too shy, no.

17. Fave pizza topping?

As long it's not alive and doesn't have mushrooms.

18. If you could eat anything right now, what would it be?

NOT again :D

19. Who was the last person you made mad?

Rudh. 5 minutes back. Hmpf !!

20. Is anyone in love with you?

Err. *careful silence*

3 comments:

Hanedin said...

I LOVE YOU?
haw, how could you forget...

but I am highly impressed, that wallpaper...

Big grin, unfathomable.
Now go study, lil one!

ami said...

Sure :)
But you aint 'in love' with me ;)
Haha... I'm sufficiently grateful :P
And I am studying :(

kyra said...

ah.