Thursday, March 15, 2007

Head hangs in shame.

Nanku : It's funny... What I think is "weird". Weird to me is when people, who appear to me to be a certain "type" DON'T fit into that mould that I create for them and behave different. Weird.
Mithu : Maybe because it just makes you realise that you were WRONG or that you CAN be wrong in any way which makes you feel uneasy or find it "weird".
Nanku : Yeah. But what is worse is that I can't accept them completely for what they are (or maybe what they are NOT) for it's so bizarre for me. It cripples me. I should try and alter this. Uff.
Mithu : Yeah, you can't bring yourself to do that maybe because if you do that, it'll be like ACCEPTING that you were wrong about something?
Nanku : A very yuck shortcoming. Uff uff.
Mithu : It's ok. Everyone has shortcomings. You'll have to work on it.
Nanku : But even though I want to change this, its just that usually others agree that those people I think are weird, are weird. And then it gives me a false reassurance and I don't bother.
Mithu : (laughs)
Nanku : It's not an ego issue.
Mithu : Maybe it is, somewhere.
Nanku : (thinks for a while) Yes, you're probably right. Somewhere, subconsciously, it might be one. Shit.

2 comments:

zlata said...

hello? when was this?

ami said...

Lol. In KK's class. I think.