Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Just back from school

Something i wrote looooong back

Went to school a couple of days back... Can't believe how weird I felt. If it makes any sense; I have never felt any further away from school-life than I felt that day, in school. Everything was more or less the same, except there was none of the old crowd I'm so used to seeing... Even though I never realised it before, the people from our batch I was not that close to formed an integral part of the school I knew for all these years. They provided the necessary background; and it was comforting to see and recognise familiar faces in the corridors, even though I never stopped to chat with them. I don't know whether all this is just temporary, but what I do know is that I'm missing all this terribly right now... Kind of wishing for a Class XIII... He he. But don't get me wrong, NO WAY I want to get up at 5:30 in the morning and rush to get ready for school-- That is a part I DEFINITELY will NOT miss !! But I DO miss all of you guys from school... I know that some of us are going to drift apart and become busy in our own lives and make new friends... But I'll always remember all of you... Okay now I'm getting too sentimental; better stop.

May. 04, 2006 at 11:00 AM

2 comments:

el Magnifico said...

I feel precisely the same way... the background that our casual acquaintances provided was very much a necessary part of our school life... and i hated getting up early in the morning as well!
This post really reminded me of my school days...i might not miss all the people in it, but i'll definitely miss it....

And i'll (try to) remember you too...hehehe...nah, i don't think i have the power to forget you...

(And can i link your blog to mine?)

ami said...

Haha... Thanks... I'm grateful :)
And the question is redundant, now, i guess. Lol ;)